Monday, June 9, 2008

THE RETURN ... OF THE UGLY OILY SITUATION

Its been over a year since I last blogged. And what a year it has been. Bloody hell its more like 10 years if you asked me ... I wont go into details suffice to say the Malaysian socio-politico landscape will never, ever, ever be the same ever, ever again. Thanks to several chimps in suits ...

Ah yes which brings us to this current predicament ... the petrol pump price push ... petrol users have been slapped with a generous 41% increase, whereas diesel users have been smacked with a 67% increase...

I mean honestly. Are they really that ... simple? They're on the mend right now, trying hard to win back the hearts of the people. "I know!" they cry, "Lets: raise the price of our basic staple diet. Lets throw in petrol and ... wait for it, electricity tariffs!"

Sometimes I tend to believe its their way of punishing the people for not allowing them the two thirds majority.

So the question of the day is:

Are chimps in suits really running the show?

1 comment:

rizal hashim said...

bro

do email me at rizal.hashim@yahoo.com

your e-mail address is not available. tq