Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THIS SHIT AINT GOOD

HOLY MOLEY! Is it really true? Are petrol station owners refusing to accept credit cards from customers? How the bloody hell am I going to get petrol from day 1 to day 30? My petrol consuming ways have been benefitted by the cranky, leaky but still effective way of the credit card system. Now I need CASH all the time! This shit aint good man ... this shit aint good. And I know that I'm not the only one. I know that because everybody and their uncle uses credit cards to get by these days and now the very basic necessity for us salary people are going to be taken away. First they increased the cots of petrol, now they're making it even harder for us to even pay for the petrol. This morning I filled up my Waja 1.6 with RM140.00 worth of petrol, which is the complete full tank. And since I travel 70km back and forth, the full tank aint gonna last. And now I cant use my credit card to pay to the high costs? Bloody hell...

My question for the day is: why the bloody hell is the govt. keeping quiet on this? If it really is going to come to pass that we can no longer use credit cards, then why are they not making some kind of reassuring remarks? Are they really leaving us to the wolves? Or at least to the creditors ... are we, the rakyat, really so detestable that we are treated this way? What the hell is really going on here?

No comments: